Connected agriculture starts here
Gaspar.io’s mission is to help farmers to be digitally connected to their crops. From the soil moisture sensor to the smart automated greenhouse controls, the Gaspar.io ecosystem is designed to increase your efficiency and reduce your operating costs.
Visualization of your data
The control application of Gaspar.io is based on a simple presentation of your data. Everything is thought about to make the experience enjoyable and easy to understand. Even the graphic elements are getting closer to the real thing! Switches to activate or deactivate your electrical devices or valves. Gauges make sure you see the status of your moisture sensors in the soil. Interactive maps, graphs with curves and more.
- Real-time monitoring of your crops and equipment
- Remote control (manual or autonomous) of electrical equipment (pumps, relays, valves)
- Data history with exportability
- Completely customizable interface to your tastes
Notifications and Alerts
Be notified at any time of the state of your crops and equipment according to your criteria.
- A sensor attains a minimum or maximum value
- Equipment is out of service due to a failure
- You must be notified when a device goes into operation
- When a device changes state (ON / OFF)
- And more…
Configuration of events
From the simplest to the most complex business logic, you can define many events with interaction between your devices but also a simple way to communicate with a third party application.
- Start or shut down an electrical device when a sensor attains a value
- To connect to existing external applications
- Send SMS, Email, Webhook, etc.
- To turn on an automation schedule
The Gaspar.io application is able to create automations of daily or specific tasks. Turn on / off a remote pump (whether electric or gasoline) and electrical equipment at a specific time, at sunrise or sunset or when you need it.
- No limitation of creating simple or complex automation
- Simple programming interface
- Receiving notification at execution or in the presence of problems
- Programming of schedule at specific times or intervals
- Batch adjustment of adjustments intervals
- Activate / deactivate your irrigation schedules according to sensor values in real time